With competition for donor dollars rising, prospect research is more relevant than ever.
Good, targeted research is key to a successful fundraising campaign. Understanding the interests and motivations of your donors, and identifying the relationships between your donors and your organization, can be crucial in planning cultivation and solicitation strategies.
The ability of prospect research to pinpoint a prospect's capacity and inclination will allow you to use your time most efficiently and effectively by focusing on those donors who are willing and able to contribute to your organization.
Research Ventures is a full-service prospect research firm providing sophisticated donor research services to non-profit organizations. With over ten years of experience, we utilize cutting-edge methodologies and the newest resources to provide you with profiles customized to meet your specific needs and priorities.
Outsourcing your prospect research with Research Ventures provides you with the advantages of an experienced, professional researcher during key points of the fundraising cycle:
- When an in-house prospect researcher is not fiscally possible
- To supplement in-house staff facing increased workloads
- To provide interim research during staff vacancies or leaves of absence
- To identify your top prospects at the start of a campaign
- Prior to a solicitation or cultivation meeting
- To help identify new trustees and volunteer leadership positions
- At the end of a campaign, to discover previously over-looked prospects
- To qualify new prospects obtained from an electronic screening
Prospect research is a key piece of the puzzle to any successful fundraising effort. Contact Research Ventures today to discuss how we can contribute to your organization's mission!
3700 Mira Vista Drive
Austin, TX 78732
Tel: (512) 923-9035
Fax: (512) 597-0562